Wednesday, January 27, 2010

This week has sped fast ever so quickly, and i'm loving it.
What with withstanding the intensity of girl talk's fans ( and a shit load of wankers), whilst being pummelled to the ground therefore injuring my other knee.
Crying during The Middle East.
Shamelessly, but with no regrets walking behind Faris Badwan (lead singer of The Horrors) tapping him on the shoulder and having a never-too-close-for-comforts photo with him, and two of my lovely friends.
Finally, i started my holidays homework.
Exhibition opening was a great success. Thanks to the lovely Kelly at Dear Prudence.

And to finish off my slightly dull, but finally became a lot better holidays..
Cocktail party with the girls. I'm just glad that there wont be any eskys to tumble over.
&House party tomorrow night in Melbourne.

I will write something decent sooner rather then later.



No comments:

Post a Comment