Sunday, November 15, 2009

melbourne trips.

Melbourne is calling my name.
i miss the hassle and bustle of the meat trucks, the dead smell of rubbish bin filed alley ways and the happiness degraves would bring me.

i do recall the times i would have with my near and dear friend eleanor.
what with traveling to melbourne with her lovely family to take a look at all the extraordinary art galleries. along the way, we stumbled across dark alley ways and a church full of white rocks, imprinted with notes to the ones lost during black saturday.

also, i am quite fond of the days spent with nicola and zarnie, traveling from one place to another and drinking to much 7/11 slushies.



lighting the 7/11.


degraves my love.



best hot chocolate i have ever laid my lips on.


oh the alley way times.



black saturday memory rocks.


street art, the only art.


PHOTOS BY CAMILLA (myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment