Monday, November 30, 2009

queenscliff and co.

the weekend that was.
and is now just a fixture of my past.

-teenager like antics
-outrageous adventures
-the occasional ear piercing guitar feedback.
-horrid tent troubles.
-lack of sleep.
-walking far to much in the humid, wet weather.
-who knew smirnoff had a brother named karloff.
-free coffee, free ep's.
-tents full of live and eccentric muso's and their fans.
here something the urban dictionary has tort me
DEFINITION OF MUSO; A person who learns music and has instrumental lessons at school.
I had a maths test this morning, but I 'accidentally' missed it 'cause I had my weekly trombone lesson. Too bad I'm a muso. I'll just have to not do it (mock sigh).
THANKS

-the youth at their best. drunken, messy, and yet, still well dressed.
-6am wake up calls from yours truly Mr i-don't-give-a-rats-arse-what-time-it-is COCKATOO.

here's some snaps to become entangled in your minds.



















sometime he likes to pick his noes


PHOTOS BY CAMILLA (myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment