Wednesday, December 16, 2009

what was once old, is new again.

I'm currently lost in the computer screens bright white lights. whilst i stare at the screen like a complete dimwit, i can see all these horrid little bugs.
i do believe they are getting somewhat high on the hypnotic lights. because all i can hear are these tiny, squeaky voices saying "yeah man" and " I'm totally trippin balls".
i do believe whilst i open my mouth to scream at my brothers horrendous singing attempts, i bug has flown in, and laid to rest on my tongue.
how odd.
the weather out side on the other hand is slowly cooling down, which is a positive. this means my knee cant get much more swollen.
to add to this knee talk, i really do have an urge to stab a knitting needle, right at the heart of the irritation. but the inner me (my brain) , is holding me back.
Q: the point of this post?
A: there is none. I'm just really incredibly bored.

i really do need some happiness in my life right now.






photography by myself (Camilla Lousia Nicholls)

No comments:

Post a Comment